Hi my name is Renee

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renee

Reaction score
My name is Renee and I am new to this. I do believe something is going to happen I just don't know what or when. I have some things saved but not sure if it's enough. please if anyone can give me some advice. I would greatly appreciate it.

My name is Renee and I am new to this. I do believe something is going to happen I just don't know what or when. I have some things saved but not sure if it's enough. please if anyone can give me some advice. I would greatly appreciate it.
Howdy Renee.
You have come to the right place. There is world of info and some really knowledgeable people here.

Welcome to the suite!
Jump in on any conversation and ask any questions you may have.
The members on this site are extremely knowledgeable and helpful!

Reene welcome to the fourms and we are all glade you decided to join up to the community. Have any questions ask either myself or anyone else here and we all will try to answer your question in a timely ASAP manner.! :m4:

Same as what everyone said , feel free to ask me or the guys questions, have a good read through first to save you askin questions that have already been answered somewhere else

Latest posts

Back