Hi, my name is Angela Arnold , I am a wife ,mother & grandmother! I am very protective of my family!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angela Arnold

Reaction score
I am very interested in how other people are trying to get prepared for whatever............, I try to be realistic , I know that I can only do so much but I believe that being prepared for any type of emergency is just common sense. I've been over preparing , lol, my entire life but now I don't feel like I can be over prepared!!!!!!!!!! I live in a rural area in Mississippi and love it . It allows us to live off the land as much as possible so we are already prepared to hunt and produce our own food. Since it's sometimes hard to find other people who are serious about prepping , I decided to join in on this site with other people who also find it necessary to be prepared for whatever..............................

Welcome to the forums. I hope you find all the answers you seek. That is totally awesome that you are ahead in being prepared, living off the land. However I keep reading that Fed Gov, and State Gov is buying up all the open land from owners, and basically forcing the owners to move into apartments. Basically I keep reading they want us living like Sardines cramped up in suburban area's to keep control of us. They are already beta testing it in Northern Kalifornia, and NYC. Hint - all the new gun control laws, high taxes, State basically on the verge of bankruptcy.

I am very interested in how other people are trying to get prepared for whatever............, I try to be realistic , I know that I can only do so much but I believe that being prepared for any type of emergency is just common sense. I've been over preparing , lol, my entire life but now I don't feel like I can be over prepared!!!!!!!!!! I live in a rural area in Mississippi and love it . It allows us to live off the land as much as possible so we are already prepared to hunt and produce our own food. Since it's sometimes hard to find other people who are serious about prepping , I decided to join in on this site with other people who also find it necessary to be prepared for whatever..............................
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

welcome to the group.and as others do,i hope you find and learn what you need.

Welcome Angela from Louisiana....thanks for joining and if you are comfortable in your preps you can always teach others. The more of us that are prepared , the more likely this great country will survive..glad to have you.

Latest posts

Back