Hi im Vortex.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vortex

Reaction score
I have just started prepping and survival stuff! Tell me things to start/do thanks! :p

I have just started prepping and survival stuff! Tell me things to start/do thanks! :p
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

welcome to the forum vortex..there's quiet a few ppl who know what thier talking about.so feel free to roam the topics and ask ur questons..you say your unsure about buging out or not..do you live in town or the the country..if in town,then buging out might be a option you might want to look into..

Welcome vortex ....tell us more about yourself if you feel comfortable. These guys are great and know some stuff.they'll be able to cure whatever ails you. Lol. But we appreciate you taking the time out of your life to hang out with us. I hope its highly profitable for you. See you in the threads.

Welcome to the forum. If you have questions just ask. We can't give you a list of 'a, b, c, and d' and say that all will be well in your world. Everyone has different situations to deal with. Being a parent or childless, married or single, city or country, flood plain or hills... lots of different things to look at so there aren't any cookie cutter plans. Colt is right, you need food and water stored and you can start doing that immediately. Store what you eat.

nice to meet you! your prepping will depend on what you are preparing for :) the forum are filled with great tips, tricks, and advice. I could give you some of my personal recommendations for pepping or give some examples of my current items. Either way glad to see you here. :D

Latest posts

Back