hi im new

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haashim

Reaction score
hi guys im a very new prepper but not new to prepping, iv been interested in prepping for a long time but have not been by the means for a long time, but iv done what i can, im very young and i have a job that gives me a lot of free time, i studied mechanical engineering as wel as technical design and draughting, I'm a very technical person and consider myself a very hands on person, i consider doing or making things myself before i go out n get someone to to it or just buy the item, i own a few old school vw bay windows kombis therefor i have chosen my 74 executive bay window kombi to be bug out vehicle, i have a Toyota conquest 160i sport as my daily driving vehicle and i have starting stocking it with some emergency and food supplies and i would like to know what all i can include in my daily vehicle as well as my bug out vehicle. i live in the Athlone area of cape town and would like to connect with other preppers close to me. iv build and design many projects such as energy producing generators, energy saving and storing, body protection, body concealment vest ect, i also build, repair and modify anything and everything vehicle, computer, building and mechanical related. id like to connect with more people like me so we can share and learn from each other because we might think we in a safe country but things happen at a daily basses that most humans are not prepared for, ultimately the world can throw anything at us and we might not be prepared but it does not mean we should not try and do out best to protect our families and those around us

Welcome, good to have you here. You can learn a lot just by asking on here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or just post a thread!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

iv just added a new handy tool and defensive weapon to my collectiong and daily carring items, its a police issue rechargable LED flash light with a build in tazzer header, its insainly directional bright flashlight and 1000KV tazzer is something i really was lucky to find in my case, only paid R50 for it thats less than $5. it came wrapped in its original box with belt pouch, instruction and 110V - 220V charger, im not sure if any of you guys has one of these or came across them before but i would like to buy more, as i found mine at a flee market so the guy does not have more, the details of the item are as follows : TF JSJ-1101 Police light Flashlight (reinforced)

I take that back they are on eBay I found one for 20 bucks

Yup, several different models on EvilBay. I just ordered a 25 million volt model with a 200 lumen flashlight for 32 bucks. Comes with rechargeable battery, power cord, and holster.

hi guys im a very new prepper but not new to prepping, iv been interested in prepping for a long time but have not been by the means for a long time, but iv done what i can, im very young and i have a job that gives me a lot of free time, i studied mechanical engineering as wel as technical design and draughting, I'm a very technical person and consider myself a very hands on person, i consider doing or making things myself before i go out n get someone to to it or just buy the item, i own a few old school vw bay windows kombis therefor i have chosen my 74 executive bay window kombi to be bug out vehicle, i have a Toyota conquest 160i sport as my daily driving vehicle and i have starting stocking it with some emergency and food supplies and i would like to know what all i can include in my daily vehicle as well as my bug out vehicle. i live in the Athlone area of cape town and would like to connect with other preppers close to me. iv build and design many projects such as energy producing generators, energy saving and storing, body protection, body concealment vest ect, i also build, repair and modify anything and everything vehicle, computer, building and mechanical related. id like to connect with more people like me so we can share and learn from each other because we might think we in a safe country but things happen at a daily basses that most humans are not prepared for, ultimately the world can throw anything at us and we might not be prepared but it does not mean we should not try and do out best to protect our families and those around us
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Just be sure to actually test these things first. May be a lot less powerful than advertised. You can check with a meter, or the old fashioned way (which is reliable, but painful).

Latest posts

Back