Hi. I'm new(ish)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COVID1984

Reaction score
Hi All,

The end may just be nigh!
I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.
This 'Plandemic' has proven to me, & many like me, what we always knew about this madhouse we were born into. (Wait for the other COVID's to roll out..20, 21. 22. 23....)
I'm a Proud Irishman. I live in Berlin, Germany & I am planning to live in Germany's Black Forest from end of July. (I never thought I would be writing this....)
If there are any others interested in joining me, then please reply.
I know that survival is be achieved with good, honest & honourable company.

God Bless & Thank you

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

I sure would like to do some metal detecting through the Black Forrest .
Hi Psalm7, it would be fun to look all over Germany with a metal detector. The only problem is that each state has different laws as to who, where and what happens to what you find...in the Black Forest, (Baden-Württemberg) you cannot go looking without special permission from state, location and overseeing is on the written license, anything you find belongs to the state and MAYBE you get a reward for finding something, maybe not.
In Bavaria, you can go when and where you want without any questions, find anything: it is yours. The state wants to see it and may buy it from you and put it in a museum if it has something to do with the history of Bavaria...
Each state is different, I don't know the laws in the other 14 states here tho. GP

Latest posts

Back