hi...i am new

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mari912

Reaction score
Hello~ I haven't even read the first forum so i am not sure how 'much' we are supposed to share.. we are living in southeast Georgia and have two children (one is of college age and one is about to graduate high school) I have been a long time stockpiler but after having some rough times we actually had to start using the stockpile to survive on.. but i am wanting more information on the SHTF type of stockpiling and preparing for. I feel such a heavy burden in my heart to get ready and keep my family safe.

Welcome peaches
Glad to have you here.you've got the right idea. If you have something not covered. Start a thread and watch how much help these guys are. I promise ...if there is something they don't know....they will find out. ..
Me I'll probably make up something..so don't use me as your solo source. Great to have you here and look forward to hearing from you

welcome to tha family.like bill says..there's folks here full of knowledge.so ask what questons you need to ask..and as for what you know and all..only share what you feel comfortable in shareing when it comes to personal info about your self and family goes..limit your self on what you shre when it comes to that.on acount there's things that are ok to share.and some info is to privat.telling us what your doing to prepare in the way of weapons food water n so on is ok.

p.s.
roaming through the diffrent topic's might help you decide what you want to tell us and not tell us..includeing checking out the difrrent profiles might help out as well...

Hello~ I haven't even read the first forum so i am not sure how 'much' we are supposed to share.. we are living in southeast Georgia and have two children (one is of college age and one is about to graduate high school) I have been a long time stockpiler but after having some rough times we actually had to start using the stockpile to survive on.. but i am wanting more information on the SHTF type of stockpiling and preparing for. I feel such a heavy burden in my heart to get ready and keep my family safe.

Welcome!
Know that you are among friends...I relate 110% when you speak to the "heavy burden" you have to prep and keep family safe. I am right there with you! Over the years, my family has had some catastrophic financial stuff that left us extremely grateful that we had a year's worth of food/supplies stockpiled. We never missed a meal and by actually using our stockpile, we learned what is shelf-stable, nutritious, what to store and quantities. All are things you too are learning by utilizing your pantry/stockpile. If you have specific questions, here is the place to ask 'em, we will help you any way we can!

Blessings,
Shenandoah

Welcome Mari. Know that you have found a friendly bunch of folks here. We'll help you as much as we can and hopefully share a few laughs while we're doing it. Feel free to jump into conversations, you will be welcomed warmly.

Welcome to the site! They are alot of people here that can help you will your stockpile!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back