Hi, I am new to prepping but I think it is a great idea.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artbylorraine

Reaction score
My husband and I just started prepping, so we don't have everything taken care of yet. I think it is a great idea because governmental economic collapse is going to happen. We live in a high mountain desert area so there isn't much in the way of plants to eat unless we garden and that is what we will be doing. I would like to learn all I can about food storage and just how much four of us would need to last a year...

My husband and I just started prepping, so we don't have everything taken care of yet. I think it is a great idea because governmental economic collapse is going to happen. We live in a high mountain desert area so there isn't much in the way of plants to eat unless we garden and that is what we will be doing. I would like to learn all I can about food storage and just how much four of us would need to last a year...
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum! We should be able to help you out here. Go on a prospecting mission. Find out what your neighbors grow, look at what methods they use. I would recommend mulching like a demon since it's arid conditions and to be wary of water sucking varieties.

Latest posts

Back