Hi, I am Barney.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barney

Reaction score
Hi, I am Barney, not to worried about the end of time, more concerned about being ready to go. I was watching the TV show and was thinking of talking in a Bible Class about this concern. I will sahre with you all about some of my thoughts. They may have allready been discussed? I have not looked as of yet. I hope I can contribute in some small way. God Bless.

Barney Fife

WHEW! I thought it might be Barney Frank!

Welcome and thanks for joining. I look forward to having you around and hearing your thoughts and concerns..... Something tells me we may have many of the same views and opinions. Thanks again and God bless you, too.

Hi, I am Barney, not to worried about the end of time, more concerned about being ready to go. I was watching the TV show and was thinking of talking in a Bible Class about this concern. I will sahre with you all about some of my thoughts. They may have allready been discussed? I have not looked as of yet. I hope I can contribute in some small way. God Bless.

Barney Fife
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

We do have some Biblical discussions going on in the Politics & Religion section! Feel free to jump in!
B. Fife? hmmmmm.... Where do you keep your bullets?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me to the fourm. My first fourm was BHG (Better Homes and Gardens) There was no spell check and the women there couldn"t believe what they were seeing and reading. There were very few man. I have always missed it. We had some real Knock Down-Drag Outs. If you can read this, Thank Fourms.

Latest posts

Back