Hi , I am a beginner from Taiwan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi every body , I am a beginner from Taiwan
My English is not good enough , and I am glad to join this forum
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

My wife is from Taipei.

Welcome, we are glad to have you here, don't worry when I was in school I failed English every year and I'm still having trouble with it, and there are a lot of people from Louisiana here they don't speak English either so your in good company.

Hi every body , I am a beginner from Taiwan
My English is not good enough , and I am glad to join this forum
Welcome, you invite a million questions. Number one, your favorite weapon is a BB gun. I lived in South East Asia for one year and a BB gun would not even faze any of those cat sized rats I lived with. I hope you know I'm just joking around with you. I want you to feel welcome. Ask questions, there are many people here who have a lot of answers. Thank you for joining us.

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about the language issues, we'll get it figured out one way or another.

Ha ha..its. always jokes huh wild man.
Welcome into the forum Padouva , don't worry about the English...I never did and look at me
.....by the way , I met mastercajun the other day, he said I talk just like I write... That English crap is overrated.
But will love to read your posts. Maybe you can help my literary woes. See you brother

Welcum Padouva. I was glad to saw U heer. I was not doo to gud in English wen I was go to scool, butt I was make A's in lunch. I was cuud et wit da bes. All the bullsh$t aside,welcome to the site. There is a lot of info on this site. If you need to know anything, just ask. As you see we also like to have a good time. There are members from all walks of life here and we are all a little family. It may not seem like it but we do really care about each other. I even like the Yanks. LMAO

Welcum Padouva. I was glad to saw U heer. I was not doo to gud in English wen I was go to scool, butt I was make A's in lunch. I was cuud et wit da bes. All the bullsh$t aside,welcome to the site. There is a lot of info on this site. If you need to know anything, just ask. As you see we also like to have a good time. There are members from all walks of life here and we are all a little family. It may not seem like it but we do really care about each other. I even like the Yanks. LMAO
Lol.

Welcome Preper_VietNam. I have a few friends who originally came from your country, but I have to say that I have not learned any of the language. I am sure you can educate us as well, but if you have questions, then please ask.

Welcome padouva.
I'm new here myself. Been here almost a month but already learned a lot from very skilled persons in here. So just enjoy all the good help preppers gives you in this forum :)

Latest posts

Back