Hi guy's

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are these preparation sites open to anyone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parthalius

Reaction score
I'm an Electrician, bit of a builder! sustainable and resourceful horticulturist. these are very worrying times of which i dream of 30 years ago as young boy growing up in England. but never did i think i would actually be seriously considering planning for!

G'day from Down Under. I think you will find like minded people here who look beyond today to prepare for tomorrow.

Hi,
I looked up Parthalius, found your forum on DIY electrics, FB and Twitter.
Does Parthalius mean Excellent in old script French or English?
Do you have any other sites up or forums running?
Good to see you here.

I'm an Electrician, bit of a builder! sustainable and resourceful horticulturist. these are very worrying times of which i dream of 30 years ago as young boy growing up in England. but never did i think i would actually be seriously considering planning for!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum Parthalius. Everyone is welcome here, we do our best to be a friendly crowd and family friendly as well.

Latest posts

Back