Hi guys . . . what's with all the news about aliens, spacecraft, and so forth?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Previous to that in the bible it also calls for the end of time to be forcast by all types a chaos, Pestillance and plague, and unrest, the change of seasons and weather, and many other factors, ARE we seeing these things happen NOW??? I agree, we ALL better get right with GOD immdiately!!!!!!!

Sorry, i only posted part of Jesus's prophecy before, but here it is again more fuller, and it's interesting that he says there WILL be some survivors, the "elect"..:)

Jesus speaking in Mark ch 13-
"Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many...
Wars and rumors of wars...Nation will rise against nation..Earthquakes...
Famines.... persecutions....And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequalled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now--and never to be equalled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive.

But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.
At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it.
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect if that were possible.
So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

But in those days, following that distress the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.
I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)
rel-jesus-friends.jpg

rel-jes-pal.jpg

jesus-hug.jpg

Sorry, i only posted part of Jesus's prophecy before, but here it is again more fuller, and it's interesting that he says there WILL be some survivors, the "elect"..:)

Jesus speaking in Mark ch 13-
"Many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and will deceive many...
Wars and rumors of wars...Nation will rise against nation..Earthquakes...
Famines.... persecutions....And the gospel must first be preached to all the nations.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequalled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now--and never to be equalled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive.

But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.
At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it.
For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect if that were possible.
So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

But in those days, following that distress the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.
I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)
rel-jesus-friends.jpg

rel-jes-pal.jpg

jesus-hug.jpg
God is Good -ALL THE TIME!!!

As for immigration-

Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

Paul said- "What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

John said- "...many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world...do not take them into your house or welcome them." (2 John 1:7-11)

No wonder godless lefties hate Christianity..:)

All a psyop to scare all the idiots into giving up the few rights we have left! Namely, guns!!
No going to happen willingly, that I will promise you.
I don’t think it’s going to be so easy to be a gun grabber in the good ole USA.
Most people I know are not going to just roll over and give up.

They keep dropping crumbs. I don't believe that anything is coming from another planet, but I do believe they could possibly be what people may call demons. I believe that more than any off planet situation.
Biggest DEMONS we have here now are DEMOCRATS!!!!

Even Satan is called "the prince of the power of the air" in the Bible. This means he can take an ASHTRAY and make it move thru the air at Mach 20 and drop a few of his demons (who can take on the form of ANYTHING) into a hole full of mud a thousand years ago (or in 2017) and make them look like ET or whatever he wants to make the weak christians start to doubt in their Great God...a TRUE christian will never doubt...

The story just keeps getting better. Guy has a bunch of animal and human bones on a table and just puts them together any which way to make this “alien”. What did he use as the skin? It looked to me as that sand that sticks together. The grandkids play with it sometimes.

Who knows what the specific plan is with all of this nonsense.

What I am certain of is that they're going to attempt to use this for evil. Certainly if enough people begin to see through one plan, the authorities, powers of this dark world, and evil forces will use it in another way.

Thankfully Jesus has overcome and it looks like the day is quickly approaching that the lies and manipulations will end for good.

In the meantime, I don't plan to buy into any alien hysteria!

Secret aircraft occasionally both foreign and domestic . But alot of smoke and mirrors from government agencies . We went through this from time to time before over the last few decades . Every time there is a power grab or political scam / scandal . They release a bunch of U F O and or Bigfoot stuff .

Latest posts

Back