Hi guys . . . what's with all the news about aliens, spacecraft, and so forth?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I´m agnostic when it comes to the existence of alien visitors. But it seems like if they are out there they don´t want to interfere in what happens here on Earth.

The news about aliens and spacecraft has not changed so much over time. What is new you think ? Your referring to the video footage that the American military has leaked or released over the past few yrs

As the great Carl Sagan said. "There are reports of such things, but never the things themselves".

Men made gods in their own image. If the good invisible magician knows everything past and future why did he screw up so badly? Why has he been silenced? I had an employee who said he saw the devil. I noticed he had a cell phone. No cell phone that day? People see what they want to see and they hear what they want to hear. Reality be dammed. Like damming a river.

I would think that aliens would primarily be interested in the more populated areas of the Earth. Just like in other survival scenarios, I would take my chances in an remote and isolated area.

Yeah what could go wrong?..:)
Oh wait...
ufo-signs5.jpg

[Satan] He’s already here , he is in the white-house wearing a wrinkled skin suit. Lol

What, sweet little harmless sleepy Joe? Perish the thought!
Oh wait-

"Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (Bible: 2 Cor 11:13/14)
biden-grin.jpg

biden-666.jpg

As for the Antichrist, Biden certainly fits the bill, but let's not forget there are also lots of "little antichrists" running around in the form of his supporters and voters etc..:)

"..this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come" (Bible: 1 John 2:18 )

Doubt he's [Biden] the "antiChrist". He's just retarded. And he's no "angel of Light". Ha.
Didn't know you are a Christian, Dropship.

Well as preppers/survivalists we know Jesus makes good sense..:)
He said about the end of the world in Mark ch 13-

"Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequalled from the beginning and never to be equalled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive...
But in those days, following that distress the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory...
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!"

Well as preppers/survivalists we know Jesus makes good sense..:)
He said about the end of the world in Mark ch 13-

"Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequalled from the beginning and never to be equalled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive...
But in those days, following that distress the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory...
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!"
Previous to that in the bible it also calls for the end of time to be forcast by all types a chaos, Pestillance and plague, and unrest, the change of seasons and weather, and many other factors, ARE we seeing these things happen NOW??? I agree, we ALL better get right with GOD immdiately!!!!!!!

I don’t know if there's any aliens or space ships from other planet's or not. I've never seen any, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
If there were aliens, and they just dropped in on us, would they be considered illegal aliens?
I think they would be called extraterresterials, Im not naive enough to go out at night, look up at thousands of stars, and planets , and really believe we are the only life out of all of them.

Latest posts

Back