Hi guys . . . what's with all the news about aliens, spacecraft, and so forth?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin L

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Uknown areal phenomena have been in the news a lot lately. If you've seen the stories on CNN and FOX news, it seems like humans are being screwed with in a perverse game of "cat and mouse."

What are your thoughts, and how should this affect the prepping process?

Alien invasion of Earth or alien interest in Earth? Who knows?

How do you even prep for such a thing? I'm actually a professional science fiction author, and I still haven't figured out how to prep for it.

So, any ideas?

With our present technology that exists for locating human beings anywhere on the Earth, I don’t see any chance of escaping aliens if they really want to capture us. Maybe they’re benevolent or maybe they just need a snack after a zillion mile trip. 👽

I would think that aliens would primarily be interested in the more populated areas of the Earth. Just like in other survival scenarios, I would take my chances in an remote and isolated area.

How do you even prep for such a thing? I'm actually a professional science fiction author, and I still haven't figured out how to prep for it.

So, any ideas?

I don't think you can prep for it, other than spirituality. I believe extraterrestrial beings are Nephilin or something related to such..

I firmly believe that the universe is too large, and the odds too unlikely, to be the only intelligent life form in the vast expanse of what is visible to us. What I am hung up on is the idea that so many people with such (reasonable) distrust for the government will suddenly go Dory (from finding nemo) on the topic (like Tucker did) just because they released a worthless report validating UFO's. Does everyone remember what UFO stands for? Unidentified Flying Objects, not "Extraterrestrial" Unidentified Flying Objects. This is a forum of logic-oriented people. If another life form were capable of making it here, bare minimum of 4.37 light years away, I bet they would find us quite uninteresting. Any species that can laugh at the speed of light will see us as mere ants and likewise see our resources as insignificant.

78 light-years out, they are just hearing our transmissions from WWII. Fun thought, isn't it? We all should be thankful for the inverse square law though for making our signals of hatred too weak to hear by the best-imagined receivers that far out. If anyone heard us, they are already well familiar with us. However, to think they made their "appearance" that soon after the first nuclear explosions and that soon after the dawn of radio, they would need to be closer than the nearest star system. For that reason, I'll call total bullshit.

I have seen crazy stuff though, so if something was here, it was a species in travel passing by here :)

Last edited:
I agree with MNWR. These are unidentified flying objects and not necessarily another intelligent lifeform from another planet.

If they are intelligent then it seems to me they have been here for awhile and have tried to stay hidden from us so I dont feel they are a real threat. If they wanted our planet I think they would have taken it a long time ago.

There is no way we are the only intelligent beings in this universe.

Im not worried at all.

There be a few layers to sift through. Layer one: The fox report mentions that the sighting go back 70 yrs. Which brings us around to 1950 when you have the first real explosion of UFO reports not long after the 2nd world war when the Americans and Russians inherited a wealth of German secret technology along with many of their top scientists with operation paper clip. You had things like foo fighters or fuzz balls that used buzz around the allied bombers on some of their bombing runs. Of course you have other saucer like craft that the Germans had been working on too, not just their jet fighters and rockets . That would explain the first layer of the many UFO sighting

Hi guys.

Uknown areal phenomena have been in the news a lot lately. If you've seen the stories on CNN and FOX news, it seems like humans are being screwed with in a perverse game of "cat and mouse."

What are your thoughts, and how should this affect the prepping process?
I’ve though the exact same thing. I think a false flag invasion event is coming. They’re trying to get the sheeple used to the idea of aliens so it’s not completely foreign when they “attack”.

So, any ideas?

Interesting question.

IIRC, H.G. Wells was inspired to write The War of the Worlds after reading a news article about a conflict between men with modern (for that era) firearms and a tribal people with spears.
Based off of other readings (SF novel The Killing Star comes to mind), I do not think there is really any way to prep for an advance civilization that has mastered space travel.
We can make assumptions that they are soft and squishy like us. But such a civilization may not need to engage with us directly but use other means for which we have never consider (nano-bots that break down our synapses, self reproducing robots, biological virus with a 90% mortality rate, open a dimension to Hell and let them come on in).

Are these UFOs actual alien ships? Or their version of our drones for observation? Laying the ground work for an invasion? Or just looking at a insane race, and rather than make contact, invite us to join their interstellar federation, put up warning beacons telling other to stay away from these yahoos?

Thank you all very much for answering and weighing in. You have given me many points to mull over.
I too wondered how it affects the prepping process. In my mind I believe an alien invasion is coming, but a false one set up by those in charge. But in my mind it’s hard to know how it’ll play out and how to really prepare for this. I think mass panic would result so stocking up on food etc would be a good idea, and ways to defend urself against people. I think it will be just another tool to control the people and impose more laws etc on us. It’s a tough one.

Let's see now, we are awaiting a U.S. Government report, somehow disclosing what was once secret. Someone explain to me why they would ever do that. There is absolutely no upside for the government if "full disclosure". Everything, everything, exactly everything which happens within the Deep State is SECRET by default---everything.

Don't expect anything now except a new cover story.

The deep state will release a report that looks like this :

Yeates-Redacted.jpg

There will certainly be no alien invasion, but what is certain is that there are too many "alien idiots" in the form of humans who probably represent the greatest danger to us. These are for the most part by the media and the government brainwashed people who can no longer think for themselves and believe everything that media and government lies to you, THAT IS A DANGER.

See the video and you see what the reality is, this society is at the end and has not yet recognized it, who acts so ignorant must not be surprised if everything around him collapses, it is tragic what is not recognized and that it is getting worse. So why should I be afraid of aliens when fellow human beings are an even greater everyday threat,

WELCOME TO EUROPE.

https://t.me/coronaRebellenVlbg/33518

Latest posts

Back