hi from wa austraila

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do you think of korea

• Total voters

Elija

Reaction score
Hi im new here just came here today.I prepping for the fukushima meltdown it will kill all of the marine life the will move to the worlds drinking water as you are reading this thead 300 gallons of hily toxic radioacdive water is poring into the see. And well if that dosent happen I all so think korea will take over austraila I mean think about it we austrailans are under nefe them our milletry sucks I mean korea can crush as and wy would thay all of austrailas dirt and rocks and minerals and korean tacking austraila means thay get one hell of a lot bigger.Any way I want to here what aver ausyrailans think of this.Thank you peace

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi im new here just came here today.I prepping for the fukushima meltdown it will kill all of the marine life the will move to the worlds drinking water as you are reading this thead 300 gallons of hily toxic radioacdive water is poring into the see. And well if that dosent happen I all so think korea will take over austraila I mean think about it we austrailans are under nefe them our milletry sucks I mean korea can crush as and wy would thay all of austrailas dirt and rocks and minerals and korean tacking austraila means thay get one hell of a lot bigger.Any way I want to here what aver ausyrailans think of this.Thank you peace
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

:) Hello there and welcome to the forums, Elija. I'm getting worried about that as well, just waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak, and I dont like it one bit.

Ello, I'm in Victoria, and I'm also here because of Fukushima. The radiation is already messing up the west coast of the US, it won't be too long til it reaches us too.

Ello, I'm in Victoria, and I'm also here because of Fukushima. The radiation is already messing up the west coast of the US, it won't be too long til it reaches us too.

Hi I havent been to this site in a wile so sorry for not replying. Its nice to no there are doods out ther preping for fukushima like me Id say the best place to live is VIC or TAS . please feal free to email me at [email protected] .CIC

Latest posts

Back