Hi, from Virginia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdallah

Reaction score
Hi, I've been a do-it-yourselfer for a while but I recently became more of a prepper recently. I grew-up in South Florida with the threat of hurricanes and lived through the year when they managed to get through the whole English alphabet and then had to move on to the Greek for naming storms. This impressed on me the basics, ie. fill the tub before the storm with water and own a crank radio. I also lived on P,B,&J's for a week after Hurricane Francine and never want to do that again. Prepping to me is a choice to not live on P,B, &J's and not just accept what is given to me but to make any bad situation as livable as possible.

Welcome to the site. Yep know all about coastal living and hurricanes.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Nice. Welcome. I'm a Virginian that moved to Florida and back. I'm actually moving back to Florida now. There are a lot of risks, but for overall quality of life, I'm willing to deal with it. I saw in another post that you are living in a coastal region of Virginia. 7 Cities region or what?

welcome to DPF from a prepper far away..

Hi, I've been a do-it-yourselfer for a while but I recently became more of a prepper recently. I grew-up in South Florida with the threat of hurricanes and lived through the year when they managed to get through the whole English alphabet and then had to move on to the Greek for naming storms. This impressed on me the basics, ie. fill the tub before the storm with water and own a crank radio. I also lived on P,B,&J's for a week after Hurricane Francine and never want to do that again. Prepping to me is a choice to not live on P,B, &J's and not just accept what is given to me but to make any bad situation as livable as possible.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Nice. Welcome. I'm a Virginian that moved to Florida and back. I'm actually moving back to Florida now. There are a lot of risks, but for overall quality of life, I'm willing to deal with it. I saw in another post that you are living in a coastal region of Virginia. 7 Cities region or what?
Yep, 7 cities!

Latest posts

Back