Hi from Victoria Australia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nex Socius

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm from a small country town of around 10-12k people in central Victoria. I'm very new to this, and want to start planning for when the Fukushima disaster knocks on my door.
I'm starting to research what effects the radiation can have, so I can best prepare.
Like other Aussies have said, we have strict gun laws which make owning a gun near impossible. My main strength is my body - I'm a powerlifter, strong, and I'm comfortable in the bush.
This is my first step in securing my future, I look forward to reading my way around here :)

Hello!
I'm from a small country town of around 10-12k people in central Victoria. I'm very new to this, and want to start planning for when the Fukushima disaster knocks on my door.
I'm starting to research what effects the radiation can have, so I can best prepare.
Like other Aussies have said, we have strict gun laws which make owning a gun near impossible. My main strength is my body - I'm a powerlifter, strong, and I'm comfortable in the bush.
This is my first step in securing my future, I look forward to reading my way around here :)
Welcome mate! Hope you're faring well with all the fires down there, looked pretty bad on our news programs. Sorry about your gun laws as I think other people are by far the most dangerous animals out there, and a gun really helps with that. Prepping to me is just living with common sense, if you produce your own food you can eat healthier, and having a backup supply makes sure your taken care of in tough times. Wish you well, brent.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Welcome mate! Hope you're faring well with all the fires down there, looked pretty bad on our news programs. Sorry about your gun laws as I think other people are by far the most dangerous animals out there, and a gun really helps with that. Prepping to me is just living with common sense, if you produce your own food you can eat healthier, and having a backup supply makes sure your taken care of in tough times. Wish you well, brent.

Thanks for the welcome!
Luckily the fires aren't in my area, but at the same time, there is always a very real risk of that here. Just a few years back, there were severe fires just 40 mins away. I'm pleased to say I am at least prepped for that. :cool:

Hello!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello there Nex, glad to meet more able bodied and minded people like you! I should read up on the radiation stuff too, been so busy with school and work and whatever else comes my way lol I bet its an interesting read, though not exactly one that'll put the mind at ease.

Latest posts

Back