Hi from the frozen north.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X-cop

Reaction score
Thought I was on most of the prepper boards, ran across this one so I signed up. Probably see some familiar folks on here eventually.

Howdy all

Welcome X-cop and thank you for your service. My hubby retired at the end of last year.

Thought I was on most of the prepper boards, ran across this one so I signed up. Probably see some familiar folks on here eventually.

Howdy all
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Glad he made it to his last end of watch Danile54.
me too. . . and thank you. Over the years we had a couple close calls, but hunny would never admit to it. Hope you can get some new ideas here and hopefully you can bring some new ones to us. If you have questions, just ask. There are a lot of great people here that would love to help you out.

Hello there X-cop and welcome! So, are you a swordsmen? I used to take a sword class but quit to go to school, Ill get back into it one of these days.

Latest posts

Back