Hi from Texas

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Ann

Reaction score
Glad to be a part of this group looks like lots of good info. I just started with food prep mostly because my pantry isn't built yet...I do raise a garden every year and can,fish and hunt which I have done Most of my life so guess I got something goin lol. just built a chicken house so will have them this spring. Oh I'm 32 & married with a 12 yr old daughter and she thinks I'm crazy ha! Maybe I am but it's a quirk. I can sew just about anything and have made some pretty awesome personalized gunslings for myself, working on some more survival stuff. Right now I'm working on lists and buying a few things from them here & there. Live in Texas and excited to see what I can learn here.

Glad to be a part of this group looks like lots of good info. I just started with food prep mostly because my pantry isn't built yet...I do raise a garden every year and can,fish and hunt which I have done Most of my life so guess I got something goin lol. just built a chicken house so will have them this spring. Oh I'm 32 & married with a 12 yr old daughter and she thinks I'm crazy ha! Maybe I am but it's a quirk. I can sew just about anything and have made some pretty awesome personalized gunslings for myself, working on some more survival stuff. Right now I'm working on lists and buying a few things from them here & there. Live in Texas and excited to see what I can learn here.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Sounds like you are well on your way!
Feel free to jump in on any thread or start your own!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hey guys thanks!I am in NE Texas.
Deanna I am originally from Oklahoma most of my family lives ther around the Broken Bow area.Have a good day!

Howdy from deep south Texas.
Welcome to the site.
You will find alot of info and some really great people here!

Latest posts

Back