Hi from Swampy Florida

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to say hi, since it's kind of the first thing to pop up on my screen after registering. I'm a prepper, and I have been told that I am taking it to a bit of an extreme, so I thought I could go someplace where my well honed and keen sense of paranoid prepardness would be appreciated.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

We welcome all who possess that "keen sense of paranoid prepardness," along with those trying to achieve it!
Remington .308.... the 700 series?

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Yeah, the 700 SPS Tactical. I love the bolt action and it's a great rifle. I'd say the only weapon I love more than that would be the Steyr Mannlicher Elite 08 .308 Win. THAT is more than enough to make you want to get up and go get some range time in! There is one for sale in Gonzales LA but it's over 5k and with all the money I have been funneling into my bunker, food storage and getting all my prepping done I don't have enough to get the bloody thing. But got it's like a wet dream!!! :)

Welcome to the fourms man and glad to see you joined the community , as you prob already kno we all will try to answer any question asap.

Welcome and thanks for joining the community. I look forward to having you around.

I used to live in Florida. New Port Richey area. I love that place more than I can ever tell you. I hope to be going back soon. Are you out in central Florida?

Latest posts

Back