Hi from Norway

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. Hope you all are ok.
Family father from Norway here. Norway has border to Russia, and due to last events, prepping seems like a smart idea.
Living close to Oslo and have both river and forest close by.
If the situation in Europe is getting worse I'm looking for some ideas to make sure survival by either stay home or bugging out to safer places. And sorry if my english is not that great.

Welcome, and good luck, Sir. Tons of great info and friendly people here. Sounds like you already have many good resources. Get the important things first

ways to clean water for consuption
ways to stay warm (tools for cutting wood and ignition)
ways to defend yourself and your family
Ways to get food from those wooded areas

Thanks everyone :)
Yes, already downloading information and writing a shop list for my kids, my wife and myself. And that with a hope of never ever have the need of using it.
Living in Norway probably means that no nuclear bombs will come our way. To close to Russia. But it is a bit worring that Putin threats Sweden and Finland about being a part of Nato. An attack of those two countries will mean a lot for us in Norway.

Thanks everyone :)
Yes, already downloading information and writing a shop list for my kids, my wife and myself. And that with a hope of never ever have the need of using it.
Living in Norway probably means that no nuclear bombs will come our way. To close to Russia. But it is a bit worring that Putin threats Sweden and Finland about being a part of Nato. An attack of those two countries will mean a lot for us in Norway.

Russia was sniffing around your coastline and fjords long before Putin took charge - they know the strategic importance of stopping Norway's NATO mission - besides everything else - you guys cache a whole brigade of US armor for the defense of Europe ....

Latest posts

Back