Hi from New Zealand

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

My partner and I live in the North Island of New Zealand with our kids and dogs. Both of us are prepper-minded and have been our whole adult lives. Looking forward to being around other like minded people

Hi from the North Island, too! I'm in Palmy, new to prepping but learning lots, improving my bushcraft, thinking about bug-out vs bug-in options, etc.

Feeling pretty lucky to be in NZ these days! Moved back from Aussie late last year, that timing is seeming better and better (and like an accidental bug-out move in itself, ha!)

Hope all is well for you, wherever you are in the North Island ... : )

Hi from the North Island, too! I'm in Palmy, new to prepping but learning lots, improving my bushcraft, thinking about bug-out vs bug-in options, etc.

Feeling pretty lucky to be in NZ these days! Moved back from Aussie late last year, that timing is seeming better and better (and like an accidental bug-out move in itself, ha!)

Hope all is well for you, wherever you are in the North Island ... : )
Welcome to you too.

Latest posts

Back