Hi from NC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McLaurin612

Reaction score
Hi!!
I am from NC I am a wife and a mother of a 2 year old. I am fairly new to the official prepping thing, but want to know it all. My husband sometimes thinks I'm crazy about it, but I don't mind. We are buying our first home and will have room to do more and store more canned foods and actual room for a garden now!!! I have been doing milk jug gardens and soda bottle green houses for years, but being in a small apartment really limits what you can do. I'm welcome to any ideas!!

Welcome to the boards, I hope you find many good ideas in our boards. Just work on the basics, medical, water, food, and defense and you'll be just fine.

Hi!!
I am from NC I am a wife and a mother of a 2 year old. I am fairly new to the official prepping thing, but want to know it all. My husband sometimes thinks I'm crazy about it, but I don't mind. We are buying our first home and will have room to do more and store more canned foods and actual room for a garden now!!! I have been doing milk jug gardens and soda bottle green houses for years, but being in a small apartment really limits what you can do. I'm welcome to any ideas!!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

The members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!
I am all too familiar with limited space for prepping. I have never seen a soda bottle greenhouse.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome! My wife and I are preppers. We call ourselves Guns & Butter. Tell you husband to get some fine firearms to protect his family, he'll get right on board. Lets see some pics of those milk jug gardens and I'll get some seeds from Jeepgirl.

Welcome to the family! We're all just a little 'tetched' in the head here, lol!

Hey there I am from Gastonia , before I moved to Ar. How are things In old Gaston county?

Welcome aboard. You'll find that the folks here are smart, witty and very helpful. If you can find it on one of the boards just ask and there is always someone willing to help you out. It is truly a family here and very special family that wants to see you succeed in your prepping. I see your from North Carolina well yep same here. I'm on the east coast in good old Beaufort County. Please feel free to ask questions and don't hesitate to offer your insights on prepping. We are all here to help each other in preparing for when the SHTF.

Latest posts

Back