Hi from N.E.Ga.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm still trying to learn computers, but have been prepping for a while now. Hopefully this will expand my knowledge and let me help some others. I would be especially interested in talking to people in my area, but am always glad to share with others.

Welcome aboard Brent there is alot of info on here. If you cant find an answer be sure to ask and I'm sure someone will reply :)

I really like the idea of being able to talk with like minded people, especially ones who don't think you're crazy! Seriously, it is so clear to me that our economy is in real trouble, I don't see how most of the country can just think that everything will just go along fine. I've been prepping for about four or five years now, and some of the things I've learned didn't work quite right the first time I tried them out. I'm getting better at gardening now, but I have a lot of respect for some of the older people out there that have lush productive vegetable gardens. My point here is in most cases it takes time to get the bugs out of some of your prepping skills, and I really don't want to rely on untested skills when I really need them. I am certain we are in for some rough times in the near future and I hope I can inspire some others out there to be a little more prepared for it.

I'm still trying to learn computers, but have been prepping for a while now. Hopefully this will expand my knowledge and let me help some others. I would be especially interested in talking to people in my area, but am always glad to share with others.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

I really like the idea of being able to talk with like minded people, especially ones who don't think you're crazy! Seriously, it is so clear to me that our economy is in real trouble, I don't see how most of the country can just think that everything will just go along fine. I've been prepping for about four or five years now, and some of the things I've learned didn't work quite right the first time I tried them out. I'm getting better at gardening now, but I have a lot of respect for some of the older people out there that have lush productive vegetable gardens. My point here is in most cases it takes time to get the bugs out of some of your prepping skills, and I really don't want to rely on untested skills when I really need them. I am certain we are in for some rough times in the near future and I hope I can inspire some others out there to be a little more prepared for it.

Hi Mr. Brent S,
I agree with you, I want to get the bugs out of my prepping before things are urgent. I've been working on how to make bread from scratch. It hasn't been without some tasteless bricks I can't even call the first several attempts bread, but it is getting better. I also agree with you that it is good to talk with like minded people that don't think you are crazy, most of my family think I over react. I don't tell friends.

I'm glad you are here, welcome to our community, people here are so willing to share their wisdom.
Lindy

Exactly everything takes time when it comes to prepping. I just really started getting everything together just a few months ago. Previously i had so many other things going on the last thing i was doing was thinking about the economy, government, and other scenarios. Being kicked out of a band that i committed 9 days a week to while working prepping was the last thing i thought of. Then after the band i noticed everything that was going on and was like damn i really need to start preparing for the worst and slowly but surely im getting there. With the help of my brothers we are whittling away a small community for about 15-20 people out in the boondocks. Fingers crossed our green house will be getting started soon :D

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back