Hi from Louisiana

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlesSibley

Reaction score
My wife and I have talked about starting to prep for years. Now with the way everything is going we are really trying to step up our game. Really looking forward to get advice from more seasoned preppers to help this newbie out.

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Welcome to the site neighbor! Lots of good info here. . . just take a look around and if you have questions, please ask.

Hi and welcome to DPF,just ask and someone will know and new ideas are also always welcome

My wife and I have talked about starting to prep for years. Now with the way everything is going we are really trying to step up our game. Really looking forward to get advice from more seasoned preppers to help this newbie out.
Welcome! I love your avatar. Whenever I feel like the world, or even my little part of it is going badly, I picture the milky way, then I picture our little star on an outer edge of the millions of stars in it. Then I picture the millions of galaxies that our milky way sits on an outer edge of. All of a sudden my little problems don't seem to important any more. I guess its good to find peace in something. I hope I can help some with getting and being prepared, but between all the good people on this site you can learn just about anything needed.

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. Umm where would I post for questions about bows and arrows?

Prepping 101 maybe?? Maybe we should have one for weapons & then break it down to specifics . . . just thinking it would be helpful

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. Umm where would I post for questions about bows and arrows?

You can certainly post it in the equipment area...that sure gets read a bunch. But Danil54grl's idea is good too. Sure Alabaster, Roninsensei or Clyde will have an answer for you.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back