Hi from Florida

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remi Snow

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Remi. I know I am a little late in posting this. I am not originally from Florida I'm an ex Navy brat so I'm really not from anywhere in particular. Yes my real name is Remi, or Remington if you must know (Pop was a Gunner's Mate, go figure) I just started prepping after I began noticing the economy was going down the drain and the wackiness of Mordor on the Potomac (Washington DC) and what they are proposing to do.

Welcome from South La. Make yourself at home. We are just a little family here. Glad to see you are seeing what is about to happen. If you need any info that we can help with, just ask. Being a Navy Brat, you must have a lot we can learn from you also. I really can't learn any more as of now, because my brain is full to the max with knowledge and brilliance, that I just can't put anymore in there. ROFLMAO.

Hello everyone I'm Remi. I know I am a little late in posting this. I am not originally from Florida I'm an ex Navy brat so I'm really not from anywhere in particular. Yes my real name is Remi, or Remington if you must know (Pop was a Gunner's Mate, go figure) I just started prepping after I began noticing the economy was going down the drain and the wackiness of Mordor on the Potomac (Washington DC) and what they are proposing to do.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Howdy and Welcome. Your not to far away up there in Mickey Mouse Town..lol. Hope you find everyone as friendly and helpful as I have. A great bunch with a great wealth of info for those in need.

Hi Remi....I'm jealous to. I was named after chump change currency( I've never cared to get to the bottom of that story. Might be something I'd regret) OK now.... look at the time. Where was I .lol...welcome to the forum brother . We are glad your here . I've been reading your posts . Good stuff.

Hello Remi, I'm very new at this..can't even figure out the buttons yet. I am also in FL near Gainesville. Trying to figure out where to start. Pripping feels a little ove whelming on a very limited budget. I am here to get an idea of where to begin. I guess that is food and water. Food for storage in bulk is pretty expensive. like your name. Sharon

Latest posts

Back