hi, from colorado

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pashley

Reaction score
i am new to all of this and want to learn more on how to get myself and family prepared for what ever may happen. not even sure where to start. i live in colorado on western slope and don't really know anyone that is even doing this kind of thing. looking forward to learning more and becoming more self sufficient.

Cool, welcome! I'm super new to prepping as well, so far this place has been immensely helpful and the people here seem cool.

Colorado is actually where my wife and I hope to move to within a few years to goto school and start our family. We love Colorado so much!

I agree, Colorado is a great place, I have family in Old Colorado Springs, and I travel to Denver every other year or so. There are some good resources here, just keep in mind DDPF is a young forum and is only going to get better as it grows.

Hi Ms. Pashley,
You will learn a lot here. Don't be afraid to ask questions, everyone has been very helpful.
Lindy

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi Pashley! I have family from the Meeker area which is north western slope. Lots of good info here. If you want to search for a specific, there is a search forum option at the top under the forum tab or just ask.

thanks for the welcome, everyone. i have been doing a lot of reading on here. lots of great stuff. trying to come up with a game plan and start getting things done. i am glad i found this site.

i am new to all of this and want to learn more on how to get myself and family prepared for what ever may happen. not even sure where to start. i live in colorado on western slope and don't really know anyone that is even doing this kind of thing. looking forward to learning more and becoming more self sufficient.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Hello there and welcome! I recommend iTunes Podcasts, theres some really good ones there, two of my favorites are from Jack Spirko on The Survival and Doom and Bloom by Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy.

Latest posts

Back