Hi from BlkHwkVet aka Fitty%TACTICAL

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLK-HWK-VET

Reaction score
Just saying hi and to do a quick intro...

Im medically retired from the US Army due to loss of my right arm. I was in for 12 years. The last 9 I spent in the 160th SOAR(A). I was a blackhawk helicopter mechanic/crew chief/door gunner. I cant be a helo mechanic anymore so Im in school to be a machinist. I also have a firearms hobby. I am a beginner "prepper" and focus mostly on firearms/tactics. I have a YouTube channel called Fitty%TACTICAL were I make shooting compilation videos and Im starting to do more informative videos. I wont flood the forum with my videos but if I do one that pertains to a subject here I'll post t for everyone.

Welcome blm-hwk-vet and thank you for your service I'm sorry to hear that happened to you and those vids you put up are pretty cool great group of guys here.

Just saying hi and to do a quick intro...

Im medically retired from the US Army due to loss of my right arm. I was in for 12 years. The last 9 I spent in the 160th SOAR(A). I was a blackhawk helicopter mechanic/crew chief/door gunner. I cant be a helo mechanic anymore so I'm in school to be a machinist. I also have a firearms hobby. I am a beginner "prepper" and focus mostly on firearms/tactics. I have a YouTube channel called Fitty%TACTICAL were I make shooting compilation videos and I'm starting to do more informative videos. I wont flood the forum with my videos but if I do one that pertains to a subject here I'll post t for everyone.

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any comments, suggestions, or concerns please do not hesitate to send me a message either in private or public!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back