Hi folks

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Top Poster
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Name is Wayne, served 12yrs as an Army Ranger 1975-88 Jungle Expert trained at Ft Sherman Panama, I have been prepping since 89. I taught hunter safety, survival techniques to the cub/boy scouts (nav/shelter/food/fire) I am old school in many area's, My Granddad and his two Brothers avid outdoorsmen have taken me under their wing since I was 5 and have applied much of the learning to today's prepping

Name is Wayne, served 12yrs as an Army Ranger 1975-88 Jungle Expert trained at Ft Sherman Panama, I have been prepping since 89. I taught hunter safety, survival techniques to the cub/boy scouts (nav/shelter/food/fire) I am old school in many area's, My Granddad and his two Brothers avid outdoorsmen have taken me under their wing since I was 5 and have applied much of the learning to today's prepping
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Unfortunately they closed the jungle school before I could attend.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome Maverick, and thanks for your service. I am former Army myself, 15 years in all together, 1994-2012 with a break in service. I was a Crew Chief and Gunner on Blackhawk Helicopters, but medically Retired now. I was injured in Iraq in 2009 in a Helicopter accident, so that was the end of my career. Loved flying and miss it every day. I injured my Cervical Spine badly (5 surgeries now and counting) and tore up my right shoulder really bad. It was the best time of my life though and flying is amazing especially in combat, nothing like at all. I hope you enjoy our Forum and please ask any questions you may have.

Thank You David!

ARMY Thank You for your service very much appreciated, I truly miss it no question about it, I spent a good part of my time in South America and Africa, if it wasn't the spetsnaz and cubans in Africa it was drug manufacturing facility's in S/A we would track down, different era and good memories and not so good.

Latest posts

Back