Hi Everyone!!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NW Florida? Let me guess Pensacola, or poossibly Panama City? I'm on the opposite end in Jacksonville. Welcome to the boards and hope you like it. Bunch of good information here and people who tell it like it is. Enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello Scorpio and welcome to the forums and as pheonix prepping said got any question ask either myself, him or anyone on the site and we will be more then welcome to help you get your answer to you asap. Welcome to the prepping community.

I'm new to the forum and I'm from NW Florida
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

NW Florida? Let me guess Pensacola, or poossibly Panama City? I'm on the opposite end in Jacksonville. Welcome to the boards and hope you like it. Bunch of good information here and people who tell it like it is. Enjoy and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Wewahitchka actually. About 25 miles east of PC.

Latest posts

Back