Hi everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chino422

Reaction score
I can only imagine that I am like most others, in that I have a family for which I intend to provide for until my last breath. However, with the ever changing world, seemingly getting worse (especially in the western economy) I have a lot of worry on just how to ensure their safety. I'm 31, and have only been a father for 17 months, but feel that I may already be behind when it comes to being ready. I hope that joining this group will help establish some sort of plan of action that I can adhere to, and help my baby girl grow up to live a full and happy life.

Welcome Texan! Lots of great info in the forums. If you can't find what you are looking for just ask.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Hi and welcome! you are never late 'cause you are doing something about it,ok, some of the folks here are deffinetly very experienced with lot of prepping years,but you have something very precious you wanna keep safe,what can be a better motivator to you than your baby-girl,over the short period I have been here,I've found great advice and great people to talk to,just ask and someone will have an idee,but remember don't be shy about yours

I can only imagine that I am like most others, in that I have a family for which I intend to provide for until my last breath. However, with the ever changing world, seemingly getting worse (especially in the western economy) I have a lot of worry on just how to ensure their safety. I'm 31, and have only been a father for 17 months, but feel that I may already be behind when it comes to being ready. I hope that joining this group will help establish some sort of plan of action that I can adhere to, and help my baby girl grow up to live a full and happy life.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back