Hi Everyone

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hello From Tennessee.. Love Anything To Do With Prepping But Still Fairly New At It..
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Great opening sentence!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Thanks To Everyone For Being So Welcoming! It's good to meet you all too! I'm trying to start on Food Storage, does anyone have any ideas of what to start with first.. I do raise a garden but only got to can beets and peppers last year, as my garden was very small, I'm hoping to increase it this year...what foods are best to start out with?

You live in a great part of the Country for prepping . Thats a great start .

any to all the foods you eat now.be it green bean.okra or what ever.and it dont matter if you seldom eat it,to eating it quiet often.if not some where in between..simply because thier foods you eat now.and makeing a change from now to after tshtf happens.the change wont be as hard on ya.but more importantly.be it store bought,or home canned foods.start with the ones you eat the most.

Like what JimLE said, whatever you are used to eating. No sense in stocking things you are not used to then get diarrhea during a SHTF situation

Thanks To Everyone For Being So Welcoming! It's good to meet you all too! I'm trying to start on Food Storage, does anyone have any ideas of what to start with first.. I do raise a garden but only got to can beets and peppers last year, as my garden was very small, I'm hoping to increase it this year...what foods are best to start out with?
Welcome! I am kinda new myself and you are going to love this site! I started with looking into plants that can serve many things ie.. food, meds, spices ect. You can find seeds at www.mypartriotsupply.com and they are great prices! Good luck

Welcome and thanks for joining. I'm sure you'll find some good info, and good people too. This is a good site for all kinds of folks, from people debating getting into it to newbies to more seasoned preppers. Plus, people from Tennessee are always welcome if I have a say in it.

Latest posts

Back