Hi Everyone!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tannumprepgirl

Reaction score
I live in Queensland with my partner and three children. The last two years the area I have lived in has been flooded (well most of Queensland flooded) and we were completely cut off, although it was only two days it could have so much longer, we had no power, no phone and the two supermarkets were completely empty which concerns me as when it happens again but more severe like looting. It is around this time of the year that I start building up on supplies like canned food, Long life products, petrol, water and general supplies. Basically, I prepare for natural disasters which are becoming more common. Thanks for listening xo I

Hi tannumprepgirl, first of all, A Warm Welcome!

Here in the Philippines, we experience things like that. The worst happened last year when Typhoon Pablo (can't recall the International Name) hit, people had no access to basic necessities for about 4 months.

The important thing is to always keep focused during those times. And Prep, Prep, Prep....

I live in Queensland with my partner and three children. The last two years the area I have lived in has been flooded (well most of Queensland flooded) and we were completely cut off, although it was only two days it could have so much longer, we had no power, no phone and the two supermarkets were completely empty which concerns me as when it happens again but more severe like looting. It is around this time of the year that I start building up on supplies like canned food, Long life products, petrol, water and general supplies. Basically, I prepare for natural disasters which are becoming more common. Thanks for listening xo I
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back