Hi everyone,

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larabejr

Reaction score
We live in Southern NH. and we are very new to Prepping. i think we have made lots of progress but i am also sure that we have made some mistakes as well. we are hoping to benefit from people that have being prepping for a while (knowledge wise).

We live in Southern NH. and we are very new to Prepping. i think we have made lots of progress but i am also sure that we have made some mistakes as well. we are hoping to benefit from people that have being prepping for a while (knowledge wise).
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

You have come to the right place to get quality information from extremely helpful preppers!
In my opinion, making mistakes, though it sucks, is all a part of it. God knows I have made my fair share of them. I would rather make the mistakes now as opposed to after the SHTF.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back