Hi everyone / Preppers Photo Project

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what the OP should do is commit herself to actually practicing prepping to get a jest of just what its all about for a while......walk a mile in a preppers shoes so to speak. I mean you would not want a surgeon operating on your heart knowing he has never did it before. This actually makes me think of "Jaws" the movie. Even after all these decades and with what we know about the Great White shark the movie placed an enigma on the shark it did not deserve. It goes with what one poster said about the show "Doomsday Preppers"........

I think what many fail to realize in the grand scheme of things is that "Doomsday" is an end to life as we know it and not a one time natural disaster....I guess in a sense prepping is getting ready for a doomsday like event but I think the concentration here is more on things that happen in the now and not predicted future events...(Apocalyptic type events.) Something will no doubt in the future wipe out the human race just as it did the dinosaurs but being prepared now for what happens now is more important than trying to forecast our ultimate demise.

I personally am not a big fan of these Apocalyptic/Doomsday predictions. To me they are nothing more than scare tactics to sell a particular product.

Latest posts

Back