hi everyone. im new here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRICK620

Reaction score
im not very forum savvy but i figured id give it a shot.

im Lee, im not a complete and total prepper, yet. i am trying to build up a good useful bug out bag and then see where prepping takes me from there. i feel like its only a matter of time before riots consume our nation or we suffer a homeland attack so my prepping is more defensive based i guess. im new to prepping so im hoping to learn a lot thru this forum.

thanks for the add and again, hi everyone

Welcome and thanks for joining. You sound like you're on the same train of thought as most of us. Glad to have you. I hope you enjoy it around here. Lots of good people and lots of good discussions.

Get in where you fit in!

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any reply's you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed...

Hi and welcome from the in-house Finn,never thought myself how much I could find here and how great these folks are.

Welcome to the forum brother, you'll find some good stuff on here. Enjoy and get to postin'!

im not very forum savvy but i figured id give it a shot.

im Lee, im not a complete and total prepper, yet. i am trying to build up a good useful bug out bag and then see where prepping takes me from there. i feel like its only a matter of time before riots consume our nation or we suffer a homeland attack so my prepping is more defensive based i guess. im new to prepping so im hoping to learn a lot thru this forum.

thanks for the add and again, hi everyone
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome and Good Luck!. For a beginner, this is an awesome resource for information and opinions. Read everything you can, learn, prep, share your knowledge, and have fun. Happy New Year!

Latest posts

Back