hi everyone :) i am new here so let me intreduce myself

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xavier

Reaction score
hi guys /woman
my name is xavier , i am from belgium as you maybe already saw :) well in short i am 60 year old i have a family a wife two grow up childeren and with my second wife now a boy from 9 and a daughter from 4 , my first wife died from cancer so i met annick ,thats the name of my wife now,so why i wanna be a prepper , well i know i start late but circumstations didn't let me do this earlier i had always bad luck in life the ilness from my first wife i had ro raise me other childeren and to be honnest i always didn't had enough money over to spend on food or other equiptement :( but now and maybe not so for myself but to get my childeren safe also my wife i started to buy food and medicine,clothes and anythinf i think we need , but i am a realy newbe in this then where we live we have no shelders in fact we have noothing so i try and hope to get some info here to know what i can do , i know with what is told now with ibiru,planet x on the doorstep we are realydeathscared like i said not formyself but my childeren and wife , my wife is 20 years younger then me so ; i always worked and you want to ask why he start now ? well the thing is i had always just enough to come true the month and never kept something ver to spend on this what i always regreted but now i can't bare it anymore i want my famiuly to be safe well if this is a possible thing cause what i read this planet will make large damage and to be honnest i am scared i mean tsunamies from 200-300 feet earthquakes vulcanos so then you think what to do if there is something to do against it ?? also even i got food cloths and medicine i can't get firearms ,cause here in belgium its hard to come by , well this was i short who i am i hope i can get some good advice from you guys well i realy hope thanks for listening
xavier

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Hi Xavier and welcome along, hi to your wife and children too. I have not been here long either but find the site full of information and knowledge shared by some very friendly people.:)

i thank you guys for the friendly welcome , but like i said i am new so can you please tell me or give me the link where i have to be ?? i thank you again

exactly what are you looking for? or should i ask,what kind of advice do you need?

exactly what are you looking for? or should i ask,what kind of advice do you need?
what i need to know or some good advice " what is the best thing to do and need when nibiru should arrive. "

I'm assuming that your worried about a disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object when it comes to a nibiru..the way i see it,is that if some thing that large hits earth.we're all dead.but if a meteor hits earth.and it's no bigger then a mile in length,and half mile wide.then people will survive.as long as their a good distance from where it hits earth at.and as for tsunami's from 200-300 feet earthquakes and volcano's go.live far enough inland so you don't have to worry about tsunami's.and live some place where you don't have to worry to much about earthquakes and volcano's to much if at all..but then again i know very little about Belgium.so i can do very little to help out on what to do and not do.

yes we are worried for the disasters that will happen when nibiru arrives. its a solar system entering our system that will couse storm tsunamies power black outs sea levels rising polar shifts and so on, ofcourse try live high and deep inland but belgium is a small country so what to do what do u need to travel light but have everything u need to survive. belgium aint a country where people think much about prepping but we have to realize that those things will happen every where but thx for replying so fast

travel the high areas when you have the time and money to do so.and choose the area that's best for you and your family.a area where there's always water fire wood and wildlife.then start buying seeds for a vegetable garden.and maybe a vehicle that will get you there.keep food with a long shelve life clothes camping gear cook stoves for camping in it..

travel the high areas when you have the time and money to do so.and choose the area that's best for you and your family.a area where there's always water fire wood and wildlife.then start buying seeds for a vegetable garden.and maybe a vehicle that will get you there.keep food with a long shelve life clothes camping gear cook stoves for camping in it..
i thank you for the advice i thank everyone for the help :) i sure will try to do what you guys tell me

might try reading the diffrent topics here.that way you can at least get a good idea of what you and your family need

Hi Xavier and welcome along, hi to your wife and children too. I have not been here long either but find the site full of information and knowledge shared by some very friendly people.:)
i welcome you too :) and sorry for this delay i awnserred you but i am so busy with all of this and well you know :) anyway i thank you for the warm welcome

we where shopping today and wze got us drie food you have to put water on it we got us alot of water even if we have to travel we got enough also we have medicine like for my childeren and us also we got us adrinaline serings bandage and stuff we got us rain glothing mountain boots for all and ect anyway if you guys can add something more to this i would be pleased to hear :) thank you all

Hello Xavier and welcome, there's alot of good people here that are very helpful. Two good things to have are a good map of the area you live in and one for where you plan to bug out to and a good compass. Look around the forum there is alot of good info to help you get started

Latest posts

Back