hi everyone :) i am new here so let me intreduce myself

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thank you all for helping us out me and my family :) a noticed the sun isn't not so ghood is it me or is it getting brighter ?? i mean i see it is or am i'm wrong here ?

hi guys /woman
my name is xavier , i am from belgium as you maybe already saw :) well in short i am 60 year old i have a family a wife two grow up childeren and with my second wife now a boy from 9 and a daughter from 4 , my first wife died from cancer so i met annick ,thats the name of my wife now,so why i wanna be a prepper , well i know i start late but circumstations didn't let me do this earlier i had always bad luck in life the ilness from my first wife i had ro raise me other childeren and to be honnest i always didn't had enough money over to spend on food or other equiptement :( but now and maybe not so for myself but to get my childeren safe also my wife i started to buy food and medicine,clothes and anythinf i think we need , but i am a realy newbe in this then where we live we have no shelders in fact we have noothing so i try and hope to get some info here to know what i can do , i know with what is told now with ibiru,planet x on the doorstep we are realydeathscared like i said not formyself but my childeren and wife , my wife is 20 years younger then me so ; i always worked and you want to ask why he start now ? well the thing is i had always just enough to come true the month and never kept something ver to spend on this what i always regreted but now i can't bare it anymore i want my famiuly to be safe well if this is a possible thing cause what i read this planet will make large damage and to be honnest i am scared i mean tsunamies from 200-300 feet earthquakes vulcanos so then you think what to do if there is something to do against it ?? also even i got food cloths and medicine i can't get firearms ,cause here in belgium its hard to come by , well this was i short who i am i hope i can get some good advice from you guys well i realy hope thanks for listening
xavier
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome.

I think there are probably a lot of other more credible, immediate threats than a planetary impact, but most of the advice for other disasters holds true. Have a stockpile of food, water, ammo, and ways to replenish the first two, and you are ahead the game.

snares and traps for catching animals for food..toys and games for the children.and maybe other ways of keeping all of you intertained when needed..

Latest posts

Back