Hi all from NC

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hlrive

Reaction score
Hi all. I was looking for a doomsday prepper forum I use to be in but can't find it so figured I would join in here. I have been prepping now for years not so much for any 1 single reason but I was brought up with older parents and they taught me how to can, dehydrate, and even cure meats. I grew up in Maine, and up there it was a normal thing to keep plenty off food around, you never knew when something would happen like a huge storm and you couldn't get out for a week or more.

I raise my own chickens, I am not allowed to have livestock here but I can have plenty of chickens. I enjoy raising them, and I know they will some day help feed the family.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

howdy from a texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed.

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome, Enjoy the website. Give us a shout if you need anything.

Regards,

A warm welcome from Scotland, I'd say give me a shout if you need anything but alas my preps don't include a jumbo jet:p

A warm welcome from Scotland, I'd say give me a shout if you need anything but alas my preps don't include a jumbo jet:p

LOL, now that's a good one. Scotland is beautiful. I have a big breed of chicken here that originally came from there and Wales. A very old breed. I love my rooster he weighs in at 18 pounds. The breed has been passed down through the family for years ever since they came over here from Scotland and Wales, In the 1800's.

Hi all. I was looking for a doomsday prepper forum I use to be in but can't find it so figured I would join in here. I have been prepping now for years not so much for any 1 single reason but I was brought up with older parents and they taught me how to can, dehydrate, and even cure meats. I grew up in Maine, and up there it was a normal thing to keep plenty off food around, you never knew when something would happen like a huge storm and you couldn't get out for a week or more.

I raise my own chickens, I am not allowed to have livestock here but I can have plenty of chickens. I enjoy raising them, and I know they will some day help feed the family.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back