Hi again every one!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyro virus

Reaction score
I became a member in 2014, but with work, moving around alot and kiddos I slowly drifted away from social media and forums. I purposely drifted away from Facebook because it got lame, lol. I still have a Facebook but I ghost it for several months at a time.
The whole reason I even remembered I had an account with this forum was because I recieved and email thanking me for being a member and it intrigued me so I clicked on it and didn't know my password, so I reset it and got on here and remembered how much I use to love this forum and all the neat people I connected with! So im glad to be back. Lots has changed in my prepper journey! I've never stopped prepping. I went from having very little to now having a decent amount. I now own 3 fire arms.a 9mm, a 30.06. And still have my 20 Guage shot gun. I have 3 swords. 4 machetes, a compound bow, a long bow, and numerous bowie knives and hunting knives as well as pocked knives and leathermans. I kept making weapons. They are basically lethal wall art. I use recycled band and round saws from large saw mills and angle grind cut designs and put handles on them. I have 3 battle axe creations. A Oulu batelith type hand weapon, I weapon I call the mantis because it connects to the forearm and the top blade curves down like a mantis arm sort of. I have a bladed staff, flame blades (no i didnt light them on fire they are just large blades shaped like a tongue of fire and connected to both ends of a staff) I got this hand combat spike thingy I call the fire crown. It's held with both hands and driven into an enemy if its ever to be used it has 4 sharp point the will stab a 3- 1/3 foot area of their body. Like thigh, hip, rib cage and under arm or shoulder. Depending on the height of the person. These weapons I make all hang on my wall and look like art. But they have all been edged and are stupid sharp and dangerous. The only drawback is if an intruder got smart and used one against me. Id be screwed if I didn't have my gun on me all the time which I do. My weapons cannot protect me or anyone from a gun shot.
I have water filtration straws now and am buying a big Berkey 6 gallon gravity water filtration system. Found it on Amazon and its an amazing prepping tool. I've collected 4 months of freeze dried food. I've learned to can food but am waiting untill we buy a place in order to start a garden and can my yields. I still haven't gone hunting. We never had the ability with work, kids, and a busy life to go do that. We almost did a few times but just got too busy during hunting season. I plan to outfit my new home for a bug in type home. I do have a bug out location and plan but I hope im able to stick it out in my new home. We moved clear down to the deep south, Mississippi, from the west coast (Oregon, Washington and Idaho) for a permanent job that my husband has worked for 25 years in those 3 states up north to finally get the ability to have. We are finally where we plan to stay.
Its a climate shock and some of my prepping ways will need to be evolved into new ways to acclimate with living in the south. My husband and I are still believers and love Jesus and God and the Holy spirit. Being in the bible belt is really neat. We love how relaxed everything is down south and how nice everyone we have met is. My prepping may come in very handy here because we live in hurricane and tornado country. Very scary, but God wanted us here so we are thankful to be here. One thing that shocked me more than the climate, the hurricanes, the tornados and the size of the spiders and poisonous snakes.......the lack of coffee shops and good coffee at stores. UGH!!!!!! I now have to order my coffee online most the time. This is how I will likely be always set apart from southern life, I'm obsessed with coffee like 99% of the west coasters. Praise God I have an espresso machine. If SHTF I will likely die 72 hours after I've had my last cup of coffee due to being too busy ripping my own hair out while someone's intruding..... so I've put my focus on making sure I have enough coffee to hold me over and slowly bring myself down from the amount I drink now. Like a heroin addict going on medication to slowly bring them off of heroine or a smoking slowly stepping down to lower and lower amounts of nicotine till they can quit. I advise any other coffee obsessed people to think about this as well. Coffee is an addictive substance, so is sugar, so these are things every prepper needs to prepare to lose all together and not stock pile it, but have a plan to slowly work their way off of it so it doesn't throw their minds out of wack. Its funny I know but its rather serious and not thought about.
Well there's where I'm at after all this time being gone from here. I'm here to learn and share what I've learned. Im prepping for a hodgepodge of everything. Praying the rapture will happen and I'm worthy to go but preparing to be left being or worse, having misinterpreted scripture and being thrust into a post tribulation rapture. I dont want to debate with anyone on here about when the rapture happens because I'm preparing for all 3 interpretations like I hope every Christian who believes will do. 💜

Also I am still working on figuring out how to use this forum again, im sure things have changed a bit so I pre-appologise if I don't respond to someone or I comment on somthing the wrong way, or post somthing in the wrong area. Im hoping to be careful to understand what im doing before I do it.
Lots of love to everyone, God bless and I hope to be an asset to this forum!
P.s. I know my username is "pyro virus) but its actually supposed to be "Piro-Virus " i put the "y" in on here because I was trying to change it so people knew what it said because some would say "peero" because of the "i" . The "i" stands for "I Am" basically stating that "i" belong to The Great I Am (God), Piro-Virus stands for the a fire in me thats infectious and I wants to spread. The love of God in me that wants to spread to everyone I meet. This doesn't mean I want to convert people because I suck at that. O want to love people and show love to those who need it. That love is not judgmental, not critical, not conditional. It's just what it is. Love. It's not my job to make anyone believe in Jesus. It's my job to try to live like Jesus, I fail at this often, so don't use my mistakes to trash Jesus. Thats like trashing a man who's a brain surgeon because his adolescent kids cannot do brain surgery. Just saying.
Thanks again for reading my "hello again" post! 🙏💯💜🔥🗡

Attachments

• 20220630_044349.jpg
    20220630_044349.jpg
    838.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20210625_185430.jpg
    20210625_185430.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211120_134139.jpg
    20211120_134139.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211120_134123.jpg
    20211120_134123.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211120_134156.jpg
    20211120_134156.jpg
    799.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211120_134200.jpg
    20211120_134200.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211120_134212.jpg
    20211120_134212.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20200609_065529.jpg
    20200609_065529.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190115_184449_IMG_4583.JPG
    20190115_184449_IMG_4583.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PSX_20190216_092423.jpg
    PSX_20190216_092423.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I'm confused, I think I posted response to your "welcome back" post under gardening thread! In last 24 hours..

I get you are posting another "hi again" post, but why? Here is you post from yesterday:

"I just moved here to Mississippi last month. (I'm an old but new again member, I forgot I was a member on this forum for years. So I'm trying to figure out how to use it all over again. I typed Mississippi into the search and found your post hense why I'm randomly commenting lol)
I'm used to the pacific north west. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, parts of California and Alaska. I've never lived south of Oakland California in my life. Im trying to understand how to prep here because it is extremely different from up there. Never been in a hurricane or tornado. Only seen them on TV. I've dealt with hard core thunderstorms but not as hard core as the ones here. I love it but it's a huge climate shock to me. We dealt with some gnarly heat on the west coast last summer. We got up to 116 degree heat in Idaho alone. So the heart I kinda got a taste of but this humidity is like 5% away from living under water lol. Im sure I'll acclimate thought. Any tips on preps I should start working on asap for down here that I wouldn't have needed where im from? I'd love to know any tips or suggestions. Thankyou!"

This is not going to be poluar response and I'm likely to get slammed for being judgemental but I now think you are totally full of shit!

I'm confused, I think I posted response to your "welcome back" post under gardening thread! In last 24 hours..

I get you are posting another "hi again" post, but why? Here is you post from yesterday:

"I just moved here to Mississippi last month. (I'm an old but new again member, I forgot I was a member on this forum for years. So I'm trying to figure out how to use it all over again. I typed Mississippi into the search and found your post hense why I'm randomly commenting lol)
I'm used to the pacific north west. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, parts of California and Alaska. I've never lived south of Oakland California in my life. Im trying to understand how to prep here because it is extremely different from up there. Never been in a hurricane or tornado. Only seen them on TV. I've dealt with hard core thunderstorms but not as hard core as the ones here. I love it but it's a huge climate shock to me. We dealt with some gnarly heat on the west coast last summer. We got up to 116 degree heat in Idaho alone. So the heart I kinda got a taste of but this humidity is like 5% away from living under water lol. Im sure I'll acclimate thought. Any tips on preps I should start working on asap for down here that I wouldn't have needed where im from? I'd love to know any tips or suggestions. Thankyou!"

This is not going to be poluar response and I'm likely to get slammed for being judgemental but I now think you are totally full of shit!

From her gardening post

" I typed Mississippi into the search and found your post hense why I'm randomly commenting lol)"

And now she in the proper thread for introductions

Thats okay, you can think that, I posted my hi again post because thats the instructions it says to do as a new member. Im simply trying to follow the steps as a new member again because I have no idea how to use this forum anymore. I put a quick response to that other post not to re introduce myself but to share a little about myself to the person who wrote that post. This post that I just wrote is a more detailed explanation of whats going on. So im not sure how you read it as I'm full of sh*t, and im sorry you feel that way but I think you misunderstood somthing somewhere and I'd be happy to clear that up if you're confused about somthing I said on either thing. As I explained earlier, I'm new here again. I may post things in the wrong spot or make mistakes along the way of learning how to use this forum again. I simply wanted to share whats new with me on my own post on my own account and not on someone else's thread. I havnt been on here in over 8 years and a lot has happened in those 8 years, including my new inability to navigate this forum gracefully. I apologize for any confusion.

Latest posts

Back