hey

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cs244

Reaction score
I'm here just to pick up more knowledge about everything. i try to look a details most people miss. knowledge is the only thing of real value at this point. for example most people don't understand that water bottles have an expiration date for a reason. its not for the water, its for the bottle. the plastics maid for the bottle breakdown and can become harmful after time. this creates a different thought proses in how to store water better. instead of using per-existing 2 litter pop bottles or other jugs. feel free to comment and share your thoughts

thank you, i had read your post about the national guard. i had found that really interesting but not surprising

I'm here just to pick up more knowledge about everything. i try to look a details most people miss. knowledge is the only thing of real value at this point. for example most people don't understand that water bottles have an expiration date for a reason. its not for the water, its for the bottle. the plastics maid for the bottle breakdown and can become harmful after time. this creates a different thought proses in how to store water better. instead of using per-existing 2 litter pop bottles or other jugs. feel free to comment and share your thoughts
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Water storage has been an area of great interest to me. I am trying to find that perfect way of containing the water aside from glass.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back