Hey

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Williams

Reaction score
So my friend (who is fairly active on this site and is a prepper obviously) got me into thinking about everything (doomsday-wise). I figured I'm not going to go all out prepare, but at least have supplies so that if something does happen I'll be alright for a while. So yeah, it'll be nice to meet everyone.

Nice to meet you! People here are pretty friendly and it's okay to not go all out if you don't want to. Whatever level makes you feel safe and prepared, I say. Welcome!

So my friend (who is fairly active on this site and is a prepper obviously) got me into thinking about everything (doomsday-wise). I figured I'm not going to go all out prepare, but at least have supplies so that if something does happen I'll be alright for a while. So yeah, it'll be nice to meet everyone.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome!

Why not simply join up with your friend if the SHTF? A group stands a much better chance than a lone prepper.

Howdy Brett from Australia! Welcome mate.

Great place, great people, lots of knowledge.....Cant go wrong here.

Why not simply join up with your friend if the SHTF? A group stands a much better chance than a lone prepper.

I'd have to disagree on this one. True to some degree, but there are so many variables (with every shtf scenario) to take into account.

Latest posts

Back