hey

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahunter15

Reaction score
well my brother introduced me to this site he's on here as ghost sniper im not completely sure what im prepping for but i think its something along the lines of a WWIII or a depression i am very new to this prepping thing but i have alot of good ideas.

Welcome. I look forward to hearing some of your ideas. I think a lot of us are a little unclear on what we're prepping for. Some of us have/had a specific idea and then after a while we see that there is no real way of knowing what's coming and so we feel it's best to try and prep for the upreppable!

Thanks for joining and good luck in your journey,

well my brother introduced me to this site he's on here as ghost sniper im not completely sure what im prepping for but i think its something along the lines of a WWIII or a depression i am very new to this prepping thing but i have alot of good ideas.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back