Hey!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntboy13

Reaction score
Hey everybody, Im one of the youngins on here. Just ran across this place and found some very useful threads, and hopefully, I will later be able to contribute to these. Its not hard to see that the world is a very unstable place right now, five minute of FOX news will tell me that. I am an Eagle Scout, and the Boy Scout motto is to "Be Prepared", so I see no reason to fail to head the advice. Im not so much of a end of the world guy, but more of a general preparedness person. Since I put Unsure for bugging out, i guess ill explain that. The situation is what would dictate my actions, Situational Awareness as most would put it. If the best bet seems to be to stay in and protect what is my family's, then id do so accordingly, mainly for short term crises. Otherwise, Id wait for most of the mass hysteria to end, and then go about my exodus. I have learned some valuable lessons in my time as a Boyscout, and feel that those lessons would help get me through some time in the wilderness. Anyway, thats probably enough about me, so Thanks for Reading everybody!

Hey everybody, Im one of the youngins on here. Just ran across this place and found some very useful threads, and hopefully, I will later be able to contribute to these. Its not hard to see that the world is a very unstable place right now, five minute of FOX news will tell me that. I am an Eagle Scout, and the Boy Scout motto is to "Be Prepared", so I see no reason to fail to head the advice. Im not so much of a end of the world guy, but more of a general preparedness person. Since I put Unsure for bugging out, i guess ill explain that. The situation is what would dictate my actions, Situational Awareness as most would put it. If the best bet seems to be to stay in and protect what is my family's, then id do so accordingly, mainly for short term crises. Otherwise, Id wait for most of the mass hysteria to end, and then go about my exodus. I have learned some valuable lessons in my time as a Boyscout, and feel that those lessons would help get me through some time in the wilderness. Anyway, thats probably enough about me, so Thanks for Reading everybody!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back