Hey..

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome.

How about you let them settle in before you start in with your donations? This is not what our forum is about. We have a lot of one post and done as it is. Your not helping here.

Hmmmm. We provide the place for them to do one post and gone. Or just read and never post.

So many preppers gather their information and put it to use, using their own funds and sharing with those they want to share with. Usually sharing with those that bring something to the MAG. Then those that say "I'll come to your home when SHTF and bring no practical knowledge, I won't have food, or seeds etc., get told that they better not come without contributing before hand or bring their preps with them.

So what this forum is about is preventing that happening. People arriving empty handed and wanting to be part of the group.

We allow that, we don't get mad, we don't let them dig the latrine or hoe the weeds or pull the bugs off the tomatoes when SHTF. Be it a global or local SHTF.

So, asking for someone to become a supporting member or do a donation is not much more than having a new person come to your home or MAG group and bring their contributions.

And for someone to bring it up to a new member when everyone is just welcoming them, is not very mannerly to the new member.

So, we will continue to have that put in the welcomes. And we do not turn those away that come empty handed and just want to learn or even relax here.
We provide the same forum for them as we do for those that help with a donation or Supporting Membership. But there are a few perks extra for those that contribute and help provide the place for everyone.

And that's my signature line for all my posts.

@Angie. This is my "online family", just so you know what these people actually means to me. Not sure that you get what this forum is about. It is meant as a learning tool for the ones starting out to prep along with on up with being self-sufficient and others who actually want to make a living off of what this means.

I welcome and don't turn away new members. I even encourage them as much as I can. IF I was a new member and had a Welcome of "hey great your here, but can you give us money" is a major turn off. JMO. You can Hello and Welcome all you want, just saying that you may need to rethink the other part of every post you make.

How about you let them settle in before you start in with your donations? This is not what our forum is about. We have a lot of one post and done as it is. Your not helping here.
When I joined the church, the very next day I received a package of pre-labeled envelopes with my own special number so they could keep tabs on my donations. When I tithe, I put it into an anonymous envelope and theirs went into the garbage. Too much, too fast.

When I joined the church, the very next day I received a package of pre-labeled envelopes with my own special number so they could keep tabs on my donations. When I tithe, I put it into an anonymous envelope and theirs went into the garbage. Too much, too fast.

Pushy rarely gets the results that are wanted or even needed. The biden Regime pushing (with a gun to some of our heads) has accomplished some of what they wanted…but not all. Without the proverbial gun, pushing does not work well.

Latest posts

Back