Hey y'all

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BackwoodzPrppr

Reaction score
Hey y'all I am new to this site. I preciate the comunity outreach.

Like evryone else on here, I am prepping for the end. I am 22 and I grew up in the woods and have been prepping for survival all my life. I am always lookin for ways to prtect my family and become sufficient.

Hi and welcome to DPF from Finland.
you'll find great people here.

likewise!
I'll love this forum only drawback for me is that puddle called atlantic there between,it would be great to see this group for real

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Like evryone else on here, I am prepping for the end. I am 22 and I grew up in the woods and have been prepping for survival all my life. I am always lookin for ways to prtect my family and become sufficient.

Welcome and enjoy DPF

Welcome. Wow, 22 and you're thinking about this stuff? Don't forget to live in the present man. :)

Welcome to the site and enjoy looking around. . . there is a lot of good information here already and hopefully you will be doing some post too since you have been "prepping all your life". Maybe teach an old dog a new trick or two, you never know. Looking forward to learning from each other

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome. Wow, 22 and you're thinking about this stuff? Don't forget to live in the present man. :)

I saw a show on i think discovery channel and got me thinkin bout the future. Alot of bad stuff going on in the world and i thoght better to be prepared .... adn then i found this forum!

Welcome, glad to have you...I just hope you don't concentrate too much effort on it, so that you at least remember to live life too!

Gazrok... Seriously? As much time and effort as you put into prepping and you tell this lad to take it light? Dang....

Welcome Backwoodzprppr. Long name, like supercalafragalisticexpialadocious or something!

Seriously, though. Thanks for joining and I hope you find some good info here. I imagine if you grew up in the woods, you probably have a lot of good info to share, too. Enjoy your time here and thanks for helping us grow the forums.

Gazrok... Seriously? As much time and effort as you put into prepping and you tell this lad to take it light? Dang....

It's easy to get obsessive when young...and this lad has way too much life ahead of him to be obsessed with doom and gloom...so just words of caution is all. Can't forget to LIVE life too. It's fine to be prepared, but don't let it be at the expense of enjoying the present either...especially when young.

Even I'm not so doom and gloom. Most of my prepping is to be more self reliant, and to have ways to make it through lean times. I've been through cycles of looking for work before, and trying to make it off unemployment sucks until I find another decent job. So, a lot of my prepping is geared towards reducing overhead, stockpiling and self-producing food, and finding alternate energy solutions, etc. It simply goes well with preparing for the SHTF too, so why not?

Sadly, I'd love to see my kids benefit from my preps after I go, but I have a feeling that they'll both just sell the place when my wife and I are gone, and live in the city. But, that's a few decades away hopefully, so until then, I'll try and be as ready as I can just in case, even if none of us ever need to fall back on it.

Latest posts

Back