Hey Preppers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 years? Damn. I did 8 and had enough. What did you do while in? Marines right?

And yeah, still like minded people on the plante. 12/21/12 didn't manage to wipe us out lol!

Lot of great people here who are willing to answer quesitons. Just stay away from Wiredog8, he smells funny!!

20 years? Damn. I did 8 and had enough. What did you do while in? Marines right?

And yeah, still like minded people on the plante. 12/21/12 didn't manage to wipe us out lol!

Lot of great people here who are willing to answer quesitons. Just stay away from Wiredog8, he smells funny!!

I was infantryman in the Marines for 4 years and finished the rest of my tour as a Damage Controlman in the Coast Guard. This is one of the best forum type sites ive seen yet!

Good to see like minded people are still on this earth. Cant wait to see what everyone is doing to ready for whatever comes our way!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back