Hey Im a new member

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome Stephan. I put yes on the gas mask. I hope you are not trying to advertise stuff on your post. There are places on the site that you can do that. but I would get with Clyde to find out all the details. You seem like a nice guy, so far. Just abide by the rules and you will be fine. There are members from all walks of life here that are willing to do all we can to help you. Just be respectful and you will get respect in return. Hope you find all the info you need. Just brows around the treads.

howdy stephen welcome to the forum..mentioning the mask reminds me of the 2 we have here.in which i keep forgeting about.pluse thier prollly out of date seeing how we had for a few years now...n before anyone ask.yes i know where they r..lol

Welcome Stephan.. great having you here.if your serious a out prepping tell these guys your con ERNs and watch them work.and enjoy yourself because there is nothing wrong with having the tools to bail yourself out of a jam when you need it. Take pride in knowing that a day is coming where everyone will find their elves in a tight spot. Nothing gives you more respect than when you can calmly walk in and deal with whatever the situation is . All because you were prepared

Hey my name is stephan, pretty new with this whole website but I'm here haha. How is everyone?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Welcome to the forum Stephan. There's a lot of good information here and plenty of people who can help you get sorted and ready for dang near anything that get thrown your way.

welcome I am doing faaaantastic! Great warm day, a little muggy do to the rain but you know. :p

Latest posts

Back