Hey From South Africa

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Middagslapie

Reaction score
I have 5 kids aged 1 to 9 and pregnant with nr. 6. Got some huge prepping done already. My husband built me an amazing camper. Its filled to the brink with necessities and I have a caravan and a double axle food trailer that my husband build himself as-well. I am looking so much forward to getting to know more. In my opinion, it does not matter how long you have been prepping and how much you already have and know. There will always be something else that you need and learn on this wonderful journey. It has got its bumps, its ups and its waaaaayyyy downs, especially when others mock you or turn their snobby noses in the air. Just stand fast, one day, they will be begging you for a cup of uncooked rice. You are on the right track.

Good luck and embrace every prepping moment.

you been accepted by the Suidlanders and ready to bug out under their program? >>> didn't hear any more about the attempt to disarm civilians ....

unfortunately there won't be any help coming from the US - I know there was hope of more visas and military help if the trouble became a flood ....

you been accepted by the Suidlanders and ready to bug out under their program? >>> didn't hear any more about the attempt to disarm civilians ....

unfortunately there won't be any help coming from the US - I know there was hope of more visas and military help if the trouble became a flood ....

Fortunatly I am a very active memeber of the Suidlanders. Thanks for asking. Thought I'd get into some prepper groups to see wat falls short on my supplies.

Fortunatly I am a very active memeber of the Suidlanders. Thanks for asking. Thought I'd get into some prepper groups to see wat falls short on my supplies.

I can quarter understand the US sheeple that think prepping is not needed and is actually stupid - we live in a glass dome that keeps the flies off the food ....

but I've been retorted by SAs that are supposedly concerned about prepping and pizz on the Suidlander org >> if there was ever a need for a "village" - it's your situation - drowning man turning down a lifesaver thrown to him is nothing but suicide ....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back