Hey :-) From Georgia

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Girl

Reaction score
Hey there. I'm from the North Georgia Mountains. My name is Bethany (Lil Girl is fine too). Not really sure what I can contribute, but am really liking reading through all the threads and plunderin around.

Thank you all for having me.

Welcome to the forum it's good to see more and more females are joing there's a great group of smart people here one can really learn a lot.

Hey there. I'm from the North Georgia Mountains. My name is Bethany (Lil Girl is fine too). Not really sure what I can contribute, but am really liking reading through all the threads and plunderin around.

Thank you all for having me.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Glad you joined the site!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Not ALL of us can set records with our posting! :p LOL ;)

Welcome. Lots of nice people on this site. Glad to see more people from Ga. I'm in NE Atlanta.

Welcome Lil Girl!
Idk how i missed your intro untill now, im usually Johnny on the spot in intros, sorry for the delay welcoming you!
If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask! We're always here to help!

Latest posts

Back