Hey Fellow Preppers!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirsoftVillager

Reaction score
Hi there guys! I'm quite a young prepper (19) and I decided to join these forums because the people I talk to about laugh it off and say 'it's rubbish' without hearing me out. I can see many like-minded people here and I can't wait to get started!

Thanks.

-Charlie

Welcome aboard ! It is really awesome you are prepping already, wish i started that young. any ? feel free to ask, there are a lot of really cool people here that have no problem sharing.

I HATE sharing!!! :mad: But I don't have any problems answering questions or being helpful. Just don't ask to borrow my tools or back scratcher and we are good! Glad to have you and there are a ton of talented and great people here with a wealth of information. Enjoy!! Shoot

I HATE sharing!!! :mad: But I don't have any problems answering questions or being helpful. Just don't ask to borrow my tools or back scratcher and we are good! Glad to have you and there are a ton of talented and great people here with a wealth of information. Enjoy!! Shoot
okay sharing info.

Hiya Airsoft.
Welcome to the world of reality.
Here you will find a wealth of knowledge and some great like minded people.
We are all here for a variety of different possible situations but it all boils down to one thing, Survival.

Hi there guys! I'm quite a young prepper (19) and I decided to join these forums because the people I talk to about laugh it off and say 'it's rubbish' without hearing me out. I can see many like-minded people here and I can't wait to get started!

Thanks.

-Charlie
Welcome to the site!
When the SHTF you will be the one laughing, and they will be begging you for help!

Latest posts

Back